5 Reasons to Make Our Artisan Home
A Destination on Your Tour
Tuckborough Urban Farmhouse
The 2021 Artisan Home tour event begins June 11th and with a variety of new construction luxury homes vying for your attention, we want to make sure you have all the details you need to designate the Tuckborough Urban Farmhouse as a must-stop destination.
This stunning two-story home, built in the Tuckborough neighborhood in Medina, showcases a blend of modern living with an urban farmhouse interior styling. With 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, this 8,725 sq ft. home is a direct reflection of our homeowner’s personalities and lifestyle, filled with a variety of luxury design elements that make it extraordinary and unforgettable.
Top Reasons to Tour the Tuckborough Urban Farmhouse:
1. Practical spaces with optimal functionality
In tandem with one of our favorite Architectural Design partners, David Charlez Designs, we pride ourselves on designing practical and unique layouts with rooms our clients will actually use and cut out any wasted space. The Tuckborough Urban Farmhouse layout was designed to prioritize our client's request for a floor plan with functionality, yet distinctive elements that will complement their lifestyle as a family of six, with a passion for entertaining.
Examples of well-designed yet aesthetically pleasing spaces within this home include:
- The spacious open-concept kitchen, dining, and great room with entrance to the outdoor deck space
- A main-level sunroom that flows beautifully into the three-season porch
- The left-wing of the main-level holds the owner’s suite, luxury walk-in closet, and a private office
- The lower-level media lounge and wet bar flow nicely to the outdoor patio and pool area.
- An exercise room that overlooks the athletic court
Well-designed and functional backyards have increasingly become a priority with our clients, and this Artisan home is no exception. The outdoor entertainment area includes a functional space for grilling and dining alongside the swimming pool and Pool House.
2. Stunning Selections and Interior Design Elements
With this Artisan home, it was extremely important to our homeowners that we brought together unique selections for each space that would become unforgettable to their family and friends. The creative talents of Carbon 6 Interiors brought our clients’ vision to life as this is a home filled with exceptional high-end selections in materials, lighting, and furnishings.
Some interior features we are excited to showcase in this Artisan home include:
- Stunning light fixture selections throughout the home including a 20'' cascading stairway chandelier
- Striking marble floors in the Owner’s Suite
- Elegant wallpaper selections
- High-end quartz kitchen countertops and a quartz-wrapped hood
- Lower Level wet bar quartz waterfall island
- Walk-in wine display
- Top-tier appliances and plumbing fixtures
3. Unique & Fun Details for the Kids
Another important element to this home for our homeowners’ was to include thoughtful elements throughout the house for their kids to enjoy. The slide from the mudroom to down into the athletic court is a fun must-see feature of this home. You also won’t want to miss the pizza oven on the screened porch. The lower level is a kid’s dreamland featuring a VR room, game room, and exercise room along with the athletic court. The pool house is another great addition for the kids, equipped with every amenity for entertaining the kids, friends, and family.
4. Impressive Use of Organic Materials & Fireplaces
The consistency and quality of the home’s interior selections like stonework, flooring, countertops, and tile are crucial to building a home that meets the Artisan standards. The Tuckborough Urban Farmhouse is outfitted with top-tier finishes and selections including organic materials, stonework, and woodgrains.
High-quality crafted materials and finishes you can expect to see:
- Exterior reclaimed oak beams
- A distinctive touch of white brick
- Vaulted ceilings paired with reclaimed wood beams
- White Oak cabinetry, flooring and custom shelving
- A 50" Great Room fireplace and 42” Sun Room fireplace faced with beautiful organic stone materials and another 3-sided fireplace in the lower level
5. Your entry fee goes to a meaningful cause
Our final reason to come visit our Artisan Home, and other homes for that matter, is that each time you make a stop on the tour your admission supports the Housing First Minnesota Foundation’s work as it builds and renovates transitional housing facilities for Minnesota’s homeless, veterans, and others in need. So not only will you walk away with home inspiration and a better look at the builders in your area, but you’ve done a good deed for those in need!
Touring an Artisan home is a great way to gain inspiration for your upcoming building plans, but if you are serious about finding the right builder for your dream home you can also check out our blog on “What Makes An Artisan Home.” This article will give you tools to identify what truly makes a home Artisan quality, along with our expert advice on what to look for while you tour.
If you have any questions please reach out to our team, we’d be happy to share why so many of our current and past clients have chosen us as their design and build partner.
What Makes An Artisan Home?
And What to Look for While Event Touring
See What Else We've Been Working On!